Last Updated on 8 June 2021 by Daniel
We are currently working on the next Password Sentry update. This is a minor update:
- When a user is suspended from downloading content (monitored by the BM Plugin), you normally receive a notification email and/or text message. We have set it up like the other notifications. You will be able to (via AdminCP :: System :: Preferences :: Mail) disable or enable such notifications.
- We have created a new AdminCP page: Suspended User Downloading which is dedicated to displaying users whose download content access has been suspended by the BM Plugin. You will have option to restore access to selected users.
- Fixed bug in the Reset app with respect to syncing suspended download access users: with respect to (i) purging suspended users no longer seen as members, and (ii) purging suspended users who no longer appear to be in violation of any Bandwidth Rules.
- Updating MySQL queries to increase MySQL performance and decrease MySQL latency to speed up Password Sentry in the front-end (tracking) and back-end (PS AdminCP).
- Fixed bug related to BandwidthMonitor (BM) plugin. Users who violate Bandwidth Rules are not suspended (from downloading). Updated bandwidthmonitor.php file.
- Updated AdminCP Updater App. If you are using the optional AuthForm (AF) Plugin, you can direct the Updater app to skip updating the login template file (plugin-auth-form.tpl). If you have customized / modified this file, then you can direct the app to not update it.
We expect to release this update late May or early June..
UPDATE: We have released the update on June 07 as version 8.00202106071