Last Updated on 22 August 2023 by Daniel
We have completed the latest PS Update as 8.00202307241.
- Password Sentry can now handle multiple password files instead of just one. Via PS AdminCP :: System :: Preferences > Password [Password File Path], you can 1 or more password files. Note that this only applies, at this time, when [Type Authentication] is set to “File Based”. To use multiple password files, the trick is to use AuthnProviderAlias. Applies to both free Essential Version and paid Premium Version.
- You can now provide [Cryptographic Salt] via Via PS AdminCP :: System :: Preferences > Password [Cryptographic Salt]. If use a third-party payment processor, you need to ask your payment processor. Otherwise, you can enter your own. Passwords are hashed (encrypted) using this salt.
Improvements and Security Updates
- Improved reCAPTCHA when members login. Only applicable if you use the optional AuthForm (AF) Plugin. Addresses issue where, albeit rarely, a member receives a reCAPTHA error when none should be triggered. Applies to only the paid Premium Version.
- Other performance improvements and bug / security fixes. Many of which to improve admin and user experience. Applies to both free Essential Version and paid Premium Version.
How to Upgrade
- You can upgrade via PS AdminCP :: Maintenance :: Update. No charge for updates: free for Essential Version and paid Premium Version.
- Request that we perform the update. There is a small charge of $24.95 USD for Essential Version and paid Premium Version:
(A) Login to PS Client Area, and go to the Store. Purchase Upgrade.
(B) Then, submit a request via Jobber.